top of page
- jeu. 08 sept.08jeu.sept.Networking and inspiration moment video games and measuring media literacy/Brussel08 sept. 2022, 16:00 UTC+2 – 09 sept. 2022, 21:00 UTC+2Brussel, Kantersteen 10/12, 1000 Brussel, BelgiumThis networking event organized by Mediawijs will bring together the research community and professionals from the broad media field.
- mer. 16 mars16mer.marsGame for Thought: Dark Design Patterns/Twitch16 mars 2022, 20:00TwitchSteven Malliet, our researcher from LUCA School of Arts, who is also a game and sound designer, is invited as a panelist for the fourth session of the series Game for Thought, this time focusing on "Dark Design Patters"
- 26 déc. 2021, 19:00De MorgenIn an article by journalist Michiel Martin for "De Morgen" about the NFT-based collectible card game "Sorare", our researcher Maarten Denoo shares his thoughts about the gambling-like mechanics in games. He emphasizes how difficult it is to draw a strict line between gaming and gambling.
- mar. 14 déc.14mar.déc.Tim Smits in interview about new trends and economic models in the game sector/VRT NWS14 déc. 2021, 19:00VRT NWSTogether with David Verbruggen, our partner from Flega, Tim Smits is interviewed by VRT Nieuws about new developments in the game industry, such as virtual sneakers and in-game music.
- jeu. 08 juil.08jeu.juil.Expert Class in Esport Management/Ixelles08 juil. 2021, 19:00 – 09 juil. 2021, 02:00Ixelles, Boulevard de la Plaine 2, 1050 Ixelles, BelgiqueTogether with other colleagues from CiTiP, our researcher Nadia Feci is going to participate in the session on "Esports Legal" on 18th March 2021
- jeu. 18 mars18jeu.marsGame for Thought: Ethics, AI, and the Progress of Technology/Twitch18 mars 2021, 20:00 UTC+1TwitchBieke Zaman, our project co-supervisor, is invited as a guest lectured for the fourth session of the series Game for Thought, this time centering on "Ethics, AI, and the Progress of Technology".
- jeu. 18 févr.18jeu.févr.Game for Thought: Games and Addiction/Twitch18 févr. 2021, 20:00 – 22:00TwitchRozane De Cock, our project supervisor, is invited as a panelist for the third session of the series Game for Thought, this time centering on "Game and Addiction"
- mer. 02 déc.02mer.déc.Kickoff meeting Gam(e)(a)ble/Online meeting02 déc. 2020, 09:00Online meetingFirst official meeting of the whole Gam(e)(a)ble consortium
- 18 nov. 2020, 16:00Discord channel of NUMBERSPresentation of the media studies side of Gam(e)(a)ble by Eva Grosemans and Maarten Denoo (Mintlab / IMS) at the training course for future digital culture mediators NUMBERS organized by Arts & Publics (Brussels)
bottom of page